Investor Field Services aka Boots on the Ground
We know how to flip houses, so we know what you need before you need it. Here are a list of field services we provide to our clients:
- Initial Site Visit - We walk your property and take pictures and produce an initial assessment.
- Validate Comps & ARV - Once we know what your projected renovation will look like, we can verify your comps and After Repair Value.
- Project Inspection - We will conduct weekly or bi-weekly project inspections to ensure your Contractor is working in accordance with your scope of work and fees schedule. If your contractor is not performing the scope of work in accordance with your contract, we will intervene on your behalf and provide instruction and guidance on next steps.
- Materials Selection - We will be happy to assist you with selecting appropriate finishes and materials for your renovation.
- Project Intervention - If your contractor is not performing and putting your investment at risk, we will intervene on your behalf and help you replace the Contractor with one who is reputable and capable. We have a list of Contractors for you to interview and select. Though we cannot guarantee their work, we can vouch for their work ethic and track record.
- Budget Management - We will help you align your draws against the scope of work.
- Punch List Management - When the scope of work has been completed, and the house is nearing completion, we will produce a punch list for the Contractor to complete prior to listing the property for sale.
- Listing Representation - We have a licensed real estate sales executive on staff who can list your house if needed and help you get it sold!
- Staging - If you wish to have your property staged, we will manage the staging resources on your behalf.
- Scouting - We will provide scouting services for properties which you may wish to place offers on. We will visit the property and provide an assessment on visual repairs and the potential profit margin.
- Legal - Referral to real estate law, closing services and legal representation is also available if necessary.